Elite Internal Medicine is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost-effective medical care. We accept all major credit cards and offer payment installments.
INSURANCE & PAYMENTS
We accept nearly all major insurance plans including medicare.
1. When a new patient with insurance makes an appointment ?
Payment is due at the time of service. Applicable co-payment and deductible amount based of estimation of benefits from your insurance will be collected.
2. When a new patient without insurance makes an appointment ?
Payment in full is due at the time of service.
3. When a patient with a previous balance makes an appointment ?
Both your payment (or co-pay) for this visit and your prior balance will be due at the time of service.
4. What is a health plan deductible ?
Please refer to the following link from government healthcare website.
5. What if you have any questions about your laboratory bills?
We do not perform any in-house blood work. Blood will be sent off to Labcorp/Quest who are the major providers. Billing questions should be directed to respective billing company and your insurance.
6. Are Hormone Replacement Therapy and Weight-loss therapies covered by insurance?
Unfortunately, NO. Payment in full is due at the time of service.
For the most up-to-date information on our accepted private health insurance plans,
contact our clinic directly at 469-269-0272